Alexey Tatarintsev, tenor. Aleksey Tatarintsev studied choral conducting at the Derzhavin State University of Tambov in 1998 to 2003. While a student, he was a soloist of the Rachmaninov Chamber Choir. In 2003, he continued his studies at the Moscow Academy of Choral Art, and in 2006 he graduated from the Academy with honours.
Currently Aleksey is a post-graduate student and a soloist of the Academy of Choral Art’s choir. He joined the Kolobov Novaya Opera Theatre in 2008.
The singer participated in artistic projects led by renowned conductors such as Vladimir Fedoseyev, Vlaimir Spivakov, Saulus Sondetskis, John Nelson and others. He took part in numerous international festivals in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Japan.
In 2010 he debuted at the Bolshoi Theatre.
Awards and Honours
- Honoured Artist of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania
- Prize-winner of the 2nd Vishnevskaya International Opera Singing Competition (3rd prize, Moscow, 2008)
- Prize-winner of the Pavarotti International Singing Competition (1st prize, St. Petersburg, 2008)
- Prize-winner of the Glinka International Singing Competition (3rd prize, Moscow, 2009)
- Prize-winner of the Ivan Kozlovsky Foundation Award in the category “the Best Tenor”
- The Listeners' Choice Award by the Orpheus Classical Music Radio
- Prize-winner of the Golden Mask National Theatrical Award as “the Best Actor” (Romeo in Gounod's Romeo et Juliette, 2016)
- Prize-winner of the Onegin National Opera Award as Master of the Stage (for the part of Rudolf in Puccini's La Boheme, 2016)
Roles performed at the Novaya Opera
A minstrel in Tchaikovsky's The Maid of Orleans in concert
Tebaldo in Bellini's I Capuleti e I Montecchi in concert
Tenor part in Puccini's Messa di Gloria